Hey,
So after that blog post I sent you an e-mail. I couldn't hold back. I wanted to call you but I was afraid of sounding stupid or upsetting you. I just feel like too much silence has passed and I wanted you to know that our door is always open, that you can trust me and you can talk to me about anything, anytime.
I'm such a mess, Joey.
Hale Ahangi:
I'm on the verge of calling joe
I don't know what I want to say
Alex:
Hoe dont do it
Why are you calling him..
Hale Ahangi:
I just feel like I have to
Alex:
Why..
If you dont know what to say why do you have to call him?
Hale Ahangi:
Because I'm miserable.
I just feel like we both need to talk to each other
Like he's probably afraid to because of Luka
And I don't want to because he's the one who left
So I'm supposed to let him go
I've been wanting to call him basically since it happened and I haven't because I thought he would by now but now I think I've created a reason for him not to
I just want to say hi and ask him if he's okay, and that I miss him
Alex:
And talking to him is going to make you not miserable?
Hale Ahangi:
Maybe
Maybe if I can just get some confirmation that he still feels too, even if it's not good news
Just to know its not all in my own head
Alex:
Youre coming up with excuses at to why he hasnt called you but you and luka havent really been public for very long
Its been a looong time since you broke up
Almost going on a yesr
Year
And he never called
Probably cuz hes respecting you and your wishes though
Hale Ahangi:
It's just that it sounded like he wanted to reconnect when I talked to Britney last
And I tried to hang out and he never replied the closer we got to it happening
I just want him to say something, anything
Alex:
Well he hasnt
And i mean personally that seems like hes saying something right therr
There
But if you want to call him go ahead
Hale Ahangi:
:( I don't know what to do
Alex:
What do you want
Hale Ahangi:
i’ve decided to email him instead
Alex:
That sounds good
Hale Ahangi:
i didn’t even read it over i just sent it
I wouldn't share what you say Joe. I just want to know how you feel. It's private and it's our own world, I don't want you to feel scared of that :( (or to have forgotten it).

No comments:
Post a Comment