Friday, November 13, 2015

Feeling Different

Dear Diary,

Ever since what happened on Wednesday night I’m kind of in a different place. It’s not that I’ve moved on or that I don’t care anymore- it’s just that I’m sort of realizing that no matter what happens- like if he decides to come back or not- there’s no effect/change on my life. I still have the same plan as I did before. If I meet someone along the way, then awesome- I’m an open door. I’m just gonna keep to my plan and see what happens. If he comes back, then I’ll decide what to do that day.

[CONTENT REMOVED] 

The parts above are obviously not going on the blog I created. This is between me and you, Lele! You are awesome! You are beautiful! I love you! Go dance to Justin Bieber songs and wear that gorgeous new lipstick! Enjoy those ridiculous curves and the things you do with those hips! You are a ball of happy, unique, completely contagious love! I love you!

Justin Bieber & Ed Sheeran - Love Yourself


Hm. That was the first time I’ve ever said I love you to myself. Cool. Really cool.




Quick edit: just noticed "I love you" showed up twice lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment